Four employees with Colorado’s Parker Police Department were put in the hospital on Tuesday after being exposed to cocaine and methamphetamine during a routine booking of evidence.
The substances, mistaken for fentanyl, escaped from a bag and was ingested through inhalation by two police officers and two evidence examiners.
Upon one officer feeling the effects of the drugs, the four employees were taken to the hospital as a precaution. All personnel were eventually cleared and released from thsi hospital.
According to KDVR, it is unknown how much cocaine and meth was in the bag, or what the quality of the substance was.
© 2018 Bright Mountain Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The content of this webpage may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of Bright Mountain Media, Inc. which may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, ticker BMTM.