A Florida Sheriff’s Deputy in Lee County believes he was served a burrito tainted with bleach after he ordered it from Taco Bell.
The lawman -identified as “Deputy Brown”- reportedly requested a hefty meal of four burritos on September 23, but was dispatched to a call before he could settle down to eat.
En route to the call, Brown noticed that the burritos he was eating were tainted, and that the bag smelled of bleach.
According to WXYZ, Brown immediately knew something was wrong when his tongue began to feel “numb and tingly,” and notified his coworkers.
Taco Bell released a statement expressing their devotion to both food safety and first responders, noting that they would begin investigating the matter immediately.
© 2018 Bright Mountain Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The content of this webpage may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written consent of Bright Mountain Media, Inc. which may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, ticker BMTM.